The ARRL Handbook for Radio Communications
is your complete guide to radio experimentation, discovery, and innovation. It is the Handbook -- written by radio amateurs for everyone with a desire to advance the pursuit of wireless technology.
The multi-volume book set is workbench friendly. It consists of six softcover volumes shrink-wrapped together. Grab the volume you need without having to retrieve the entire Handbook.
- Radio electronics theory and principles
- Circuit design and equipment
- Radio signal transmission and propagation
- Digital and analog modulation and protocols
- Antennas and transmission lines
- Construction practices
New Projects and Content:
- PIN diode RF switching circuits
- A new section on transverters
- An updated discussion of waveguides
- A new section on soldering tools
- Antenna tuner troubleshooting techniques
- An updated discussion of the latest digital modes � FT8, FT4, and MSK144
- New feed line choke designs for receiving and transmitting
- Updated CAD software from Tonnesoft
Six Volume Set: 1280 pages. Softcover also available.
Publisher: The American Radio Relay League, Inc.
Copyright: Ninety-Eighth Edition; First Printing (2020)
Shipping Weight: 6 pounds